Shure ULXP24D/BETA87A Dual Handheld Wireless Microphone SystemProduct #270815 Shure 270815 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Shure ULXP24D/BETA58 Dual Handheld Wireless Microphone System includes two ULXP4 Diversity Receivers, and two ULX2 Handheld Transmitters fitted with Beta SM87A Mic capsules. Shure ULX Standard UHF systems represent a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel. NOTE: Bodypack and Handheld Transmitters cannot be used simultaneously.
ULXP4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver, with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan, offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals. The ULXP4 offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers.
ULX2 Handheld Transmitter
The ULX2 Handheld Transmitter features 3-segment battery fuel gauge, frequency and power settings, and control lockout. A backlit LCD shows group and channel.
Beta 87A Vocal Microphone
The Shure Beta 57A is a high output supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off—axis tone coloration.
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- Predictive Diversity
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- 5-segment RF meter
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- Frequency and volume lockout
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged metal chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- 8-9 Hour Battery Life
- Power: On/Off Switch, Battery
- LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
- Group/Channel Displays
- SET Button for Saving Settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain Control
- Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
- 4-pin Mini Connector
- Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
- 9V Battery Included
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off—axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal—to—noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
ULXP24D/BETA87A Dual Handheld Wireless Microphone System Specifications:
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 554.000 to 865.000 MHz (Available frequencies depend on the applicable regulations in the country where the system is
- used). Refer to the frequency supplement supplied with the system.
- Effective Range: 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions (NOTE: Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference)
- Audio Frequency Response: 25 to 15,000 Hz, ± 2dB (NOTE: Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element.)
- ULXP4 Receiver Input
- Connector: Antenna Power Input
- Connector Type: BNC IEC 320
- Actual Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Nominal Input Level: —95 to —30 dBm 15 VDC
- Maximum Input Level: +6 dBm (—20 dBm recommended) 18 Vdc
- Pin Assignments: Shell = Ground Center = Signal IEC Standard
- Voltage for Remote Power: 12 Vdc, 150 mA maximum
- ULXP4 Receiver Output
- Connector: High Z Audio; Low Z Audio
- Output Configuration: High Z Audio Unbalanced (1/4 in.); Low Z Audio Balanced (XLR)
- Actual Impedance: High Z Audio 3 k0hms; Low Z Audio 22
- Nominal Input Level: High Z Audio Pin Assignments: Tip = Hot Ring/ Sleeve = Gnd: Low Z Audio 1 = Ground 2 = Hot 3 = Cold
- Voltage/Current/Phantom: Power Protection?: High Z Audio; Yes Low Z Audio Yes
- ULX2 Transmitter Input
- Input Configuration: Unbalanced, active
- Actual Impedance: 20 kohms
- Maximum Input Level: 10 Vp—p (12 dBV) for 1% THD at minimum gain setting using 1 kHz signal.
- ULX2 Transmitter Output
- Actual Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Nominal Output Level: 20 mW
- Maximum Output Level: 30 mW
- Pin Assignments: Shell = Ground Center = Signal
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive
- voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output
- Transmitter Gain Adjustment Range: ULX1: 25 dB
- Receiver Audio Output Level (± 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone):
- XLR connector (into 600 ohm load): +3.9 dBV (line), —17 dBV (mic)
- 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 ohm load): —2 dBV
- Impedance: ULX2 (input): 1 Megohm; ULXP4 (output): 50 ohms at line level; 2000 ohms at mic level
- Modulation: ±38 kHz deviation compressor-expander system with pre- and de-emphasis.
- RF Power Output: ULX2: 30 mW maximum
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: 1.26 uV for 12 dB SINAD (typical)
- Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75 dB typical
- Ultimate Quieting (reference ± 38 kHz deviation): >105 dB, A-weighted
- System Distortion (reference ± 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation): 0.3% total harmonic distortion, typical
- Power Requirements: ULX2: 9V alkaline battery; 8.4 V Nicad optional; ULXS4: 14 - 18 Vdc (negative ground), 550 mA
- Battery Life: 8 to 9 hours (with 9V alkaline battery)
- Operating Temperature Range: - 20 degrees to 49 degrees C (- 4 degrees to 120 degrees F)
- NOTE: Battery characteristics may limit this range
- NOTE: Bodypack and Handheld Transmitters cannot be used simultaneously
- ULXP4 Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.72 in. x 8.56 in. x 6.88 in. (43 mm x 214 mm x 172 mm)
- ULXP4 Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz. (1105 g)
- ULX2/BETA 87 Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 8.8 x 2 in. (223.5 x 51 mm)
- ULX2/BETA 87 Weight: 9.1 oz. (258 g) without battery
- Beta 87A Vocal Microphone
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage -51 dBV/Pa* (2.8 mV)
- *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z.
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type).
- Case: Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished steel mesh grille.
- Adjustable Stand Adapter: Slip-in, adjustable through 180 degrees, with standard 5/8"-27 thread.
- Net Weight: 275 grams (9.6 oz)