Shure ULXP24/BETA87C Handheld Wireless Microphone SystemProduct #270802 Shure 270802 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Shure ULXP24/BETA87C is a handheld wireless microphone system that includes the ULX2 Handheld Transmitter fitted with a Beta 87C Microphone capsule, and the ULXP4 Diversity Receiver.
Shure ULX Standard UHF systems represent a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel.
ULXP4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver, with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan, offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals. The ULXP4 offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers.
ULX2 Handheld Transmitter
The ULX2 Handheld Transmitter has a 3-segment battery fuel guage, Backlit LCD shows group and channel, Frequency and power settings, and Control lockout.
Beta 87C Vocal Microphone
The Beta 87C premium vocal microphone delivers studio-grade performance and a smooth, extended high-end frequency response in a cardioid condenser design. The microphone adds warmth to the frequency response and creates an ideal environment for in ear personal monitoring. And its highly consistent cardioid pattern offers excellent rear rejection.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- 8-9 Hour Battery Life
- Power: On/Off Switch, Battery
- LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
- Group/Channel Displays
- SET Button for Saving Settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain Control
- Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
- 4-pin Mini Connector
- Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
- 9V Battery Included
- Smooth, wide frequency response with slight presence rise
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
- Minimum off-axis tone coloration
- Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
ULXP24/BETA87C Handheld Wireless Microphone System Specifications:
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 554.000 to 865.000 MHz (Available frequencies depend on the applicable regulations in the country where the system is
- used). Refer to the frequency supplement supplied with the system.
- Effective Range: 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions (NOTE: Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference)
- Audio Frequency Response: 25 to 15,000 Hz, ± 2dB (NOTE: Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element.)
- ULXP4 Receiver Input
- Connector: Antenna Power Input
- Connector Type: BNC IEC 320
- Actual Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Nominal Input Level: —95 to —30 dBm 15 Vdc
- Maximum Input Level: +6 dBm (—20 dBm recommended) 18 Vdc
- Pin Assignments: Shell = Ground Center = Signal IEC Standard
- Voltage for Remote Power: 12 Vdc, 150 mA maximum
- ULXP4 Receiver Output
- Connector: High Z Audio; Low Z Audio
- Output Configuration: High Z Audio Unbalanced (1/4 in.); Low Z Audio Balanced (XLR)
- Actual Impedance: High Z Audio 3 k0hms; Low Z Audio 22
- Nominal Input Level: High Z Audio Pin Assignments: Tip = Hot Ring/ Sleeve = Gnd: Low Z Audio 1 = Ground 2 = Hot 3 = Cold
- Voltage/Current/Phantom: Power Protection?: High Z Audio; Yes Low Z Audio Yes
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive
- voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output
- Transmitter Gain Adjustment Range: ULX2: 25 dB
- Receiver Audio Output Level (± 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone):
- XLR connector (into 600 ohm load): +3.9 dBV (line), —17 dBV (mic)
- 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 ohm load): —2 dBV
- ULX1 (input): 1 Megohm ULXS4, ULXP4 (output): 50 ohms at line level; 2000 ohms at mic level
- Modulation: ± 38 kHz deviation compressor-expander system with pre- and de-emphasis.
- RF Power Output: ULX2: 30 mW maximum
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: 1.26 uV for 12 dB SINAD (typical)
- Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75 dB typical
- Ultimate Quieting (reference ± 38 kHz deviation): >105 dB, A-weighted
- System Distortion (reference ± 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation): 0.3% total harmonic distortion, typical
- Power Requirements: ULX2: 9V alkaline battery; 8.4 V Nicad optional; ULXS4: 14 - 18 Vdc (negative ground), 550 mA
- Battery Life: 8 to 9 hours (with 9V alkaline battery)
- Operating Temperature Range: - 20 degrees to 49 degrees C (- 4 degrees to 120 degrees F)
- NOTE: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): ULX2/Beta87C: 8.8 x 2 in. (220.9 x 51 mm)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): ULXP4: 1.72 in. x 8.56 in. x 6.88 in. (43 mm x 214 mm x 172 mm)
- Weight: ULX2/Beta87C: 9.1 oz. (258 g) without battery
- Weight: ULXP4: 2 lbs 7 oz. (1105 g)
- Beta 87C Vocal Microphone
- Transducer Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: Rated at 150 ohms (100 Ohms actual ± 20%); Recommended minimum load impedance: 800 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -51 dBV/Pa (2 mV); (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Clipping Level: 1000 Ohm Load at 1,000 Hz: -6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Maximum SPL: 139 dB at 1,000 Hz (0.25% THD, 1000 Ohm load)
- Self-Noise: 22 dB typical, A-weighted; 24 dB typical, weighted per DIN 45 405; (equivalent sound pressure level; measured with true rms voltmeter)
- Dynamic Range: 117 dB (maximum SPL to A-weighted noise level)
- Hum Sensitivity: -5 dB equivalent SPL, maximum, in a 1 mOe field (60 Hz)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 72 dB at 94 dB SPL (IEC 651); S/N ratio is difference between 94 dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted.
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of the output connector.
- Power: Phantom Supply Requirement: 11 to 52 Vdc, positive at both pins 2 and 3; Current Drain: 1.0 to 1.2 mA
- Connector: Three-pin (XLR) professional audio