Shure PGXD24/Beta58A Digital Wireless System with Beta 58A Mic
Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Shure PGX-D Wireless Holiday Rebates
Save up to $25 on PGX-D Wireless Systems. See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 01/10/16
- Download rebate
Supercardioid dynamic handheld transmitter and 24-bit/48kHz digital receiver for accurate vocals at a range of up to 200'.
This PGXD24/Beta 58A Digital Wireless System from Shure adds the clarity of 24- bit digital audio to the legacy of trusted Shure microphone options for wireless performance. It includes the Beta 58A, a precision-engineered supercardioid dynamic microphone optimized for lead vocal applications, PGXD4 wireless receiver, PGXD2 handheld transmitter, padded carrying case, and microphone clip.
The PGXD2 transmitter features automatic setup, a multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery), and provides you with 8 hours of continuous use on 2 AA batteries. It gives you and your microphone a generous 200' (60m) operating range without losing audio quality.
The PGXD4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, offers technology for incredibly accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
The Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- 24-bit/48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- 1„4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
- PGXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A microphone Precision-engineered supercardioid dynamic microphone optimized for lead vocal
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 9 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200' (60m) operating range
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Beta 58A Mic
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- PGXD4 wireless receiver
- SM58 microphone with PGXD2 handheld transmitter
- Padded hardshell case
Give your lead vocalist more mobility with this digital wireless system. Order today!
PGXD24/Beta58A Digital Wireless System with Beta 58A Mic Specifications:
- PGXD4 receiver
Dimensions (HxWxD): 40mm x 181mm x 104mm (1.6" x 7.125" x 4.1")
Weight: 289g (10.2oz.)
Audio Output Level (ref. ±38kHz deviation, 1kHz tone): XLR connector (into 3000Î load): -2.5dBV 1/4" connector (into 10000Î load): +10 dBV
Sensitivity: -102 dBm @ 10-5 BER
Image rejection: > 70dB, typical
Impedance balanced Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
Pin 2: Audio
Pin 3: No Audio
Red: 2dB below clip
Amber: 12dB below clip
Green: 50dB below clip
Power Requirements: 12-18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
Pin Assignments: XLR: 1 = ground, 2 = hot, 3 = cold 6.35mm (1/4") TRS: Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground
PGX2 Handheld Transmitter
Audio Input Level:
+2 dBV maximum at -10dB position
-8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
Dimensions including SM58 cartridge: 254mm x 51mm dia. (10" x 2")
Weight: 290g (10.2oz.) without batteries
Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
Power Requirements: 2 AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
Battery Life: > 8 hours (alkaline)
Beta 58A Mic
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000Hz
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
Output Level (at 1,000Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV)
*1 Pa = 94dB SPL
Impedance: Rated impedance is 150Î (290Î actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low-Z phasing
Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
Case: Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished, spherical steel mesh grille
Adjustable, Stand Adapter: Slip-in microphone mounting, unbreakable, adjustable through 180 degrees with standard 5/8"-27 thread, black finish
Dimensions: See user guide
Net Weight: 278g (9.92oz.)