Shure PGXD2/SM86 Handheld Transmitter with SM86 MicProduct #H68495 Shure H68495 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Takes one of Shure's most popular condenser vocal mics and turns it into a wireless mic with a 200' operating range.
The PGXD2/SM86 Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Mic is designed to meet the needs of the traveling performer by pairing an industry-standard handheld condenser vocal microphone with an exceptional transmitter for use with Shure's PGXD Wireless System.
The PGXD2 transmitter features automatic setup, a multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery), and provides you with 8 hours of continuous use on 2 AA batteries. It gives you and your microphone a generous 200' (60m) operating range without losing audio quality.
The Shure SM86 is a unidirectional (cardioid) condenser vocal microphone for professional use in live performance. An extremely rugged microphone, the SM86 withstands the rigors of touring while delivering a clear, studio-quality sound.
A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise, and a two-stage pop filter reduces wind and breath "pop" noise.
Besides the SM86 microphone and PGXD2 handheld transmitter you also get a padded carrying case and a microphone clip.
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 9 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200" (60m) operating range
- 10dB of adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Condenser cartridge for studio quality sound
- Tailored frequency response for a clear reproduction of vocals
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of touring sound
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes unwanted background noise
- Excellent choice for stage monitors and personal monitors
- Built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise
Forget about wires and just concentrate on performance with this transmitter/mic combo. Order now!
PGXD2/SM86 Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Mic Specifications:
- PGX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Audio Input Level:
- +2 dBV maximum at â10dB position
- â8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions including SM58 cartridge: 254mm x 51mm dia. (10" x 2")
- Weight: 290g (10.2oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: > 8 hours (alkaline)
- SM86 microphone
- Transducer Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 18,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150Î© at 1 kHz
- Recommended minimum load impedance: 600Î©
- Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz):
- Open Circuit Voltage: -50 dBV/Pa (3.15 mV)
- (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Clipping Level: 1000Î© Load at 1,000Hz: +3 dBV (1.41V)
- Maximum SPL (at 1,000Hz): 1000 Î© load (1% THD): 147 dB
- Self-Noise: 23dB typical, A-weighted
- Dynamic Range (1000 Î©): 124dB (maximum SPL to A-weighted noise level
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 71dB at 94dB SPL (IEC 651)*
- *S/N ratio is difference between 94 dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted.
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of the output connector
- Power: Phantom Supply Requirement: 11 to 52 Vdc, positive at both pins 2 and 3
- Current Drain: 5.2 mA
- Connector: Three-pin (XLR) professional audio
- Case: Dark gray enamel-painted steel with matte-finished silver colored steel grille
- Net Weight: 278g (9.8oz)
- Environmental Conditions
- Operating: -18Â° to 60Â° C (0Â° to 135Â° F) (relative humidity >90%)
- Storage: -29Â° to 74Â° C (-20Â° to 165Â° F) (relative humidity >80%)