Shure PGXD2/Beta58A Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Mic
Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Combines a quality transmitter with a precision-engineered supercardioid dynamic mic.
The PGXD2/Beta 58A Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Mic is designed for use with Shure's PGXD Digital Wireless System.
The PGXD2 transmitter features automatic setup, a multifunction LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery), and provides you with 8 hours of continuous use on 2 AA batteries. It gives you and your microphone a generous 200' (60m) operating range without losing audio quality.
The Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
Besides the Beta 58A microphone and PGXD2 handheld transmitter, you also get a padded carrying case and a microphone clip.
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 9 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200" (60m) operating range
- 10dB of adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
Lead vocalists love to move when they groove. Order this mic/transmitter combo for 200' of freedom!
PGXD2/Beta58A Handheld Transmitter with Beta 58A Mic Specifications:
- PGX2 Handheld Transmitter
- Audio Input Level:
- +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position
- -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions including SM58 cartridge: 254mm x 51mm dia. (10" x 2")
- Weight: 290g (10.2oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: > 8 hours (alkaline)
- Beta 58A Mic
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level (at 1,000Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV)
- *1 Pa = 94dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150Î© (290Î© actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low-Z phasing
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Case: Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished, spherical steel mesh grille
- Adjustable, Stand Adapter: Slip-in microphone mounting, unbreakable, adjustable through 180 degrees with standard 5/8"-27 thread, black finish
- Dimensions: See user guide
- Net Weight: 278g (9.92oz.)