Shure GLX-D Wireless Vocal System with SM86 Mic(Z2) Sku #H96349000001000 Shure H96349 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Quality condenser microphone with new digital wireless technology.
The GLXD24/SM86 system includes the GLXD4 digital wireless receiver and the Shure SM86 cardioid condenser microphone capsule built into a GLXD2 digital wireless transmitter.
GLXD2 (with SM86 capsule)
The Shure SM86 is a unidirectional (cardioid) condenser vocal microphone for professional use in live performance. An extremely rugged microphone, the SM86 withstands the rigors of touring while delivering a clear, studio-quality sound.
A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The built-in three-point shock mount minimizes handling noise, and a two-stage pop filter reduces wind and breath "pop" noise. It is housed in the rugged GLXD2 transmitter, and features a tactile on and off switch, and a sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction. It comes with one SB902 lithium-ion battery.
For an experienced vocalist, this microphone presents a world of possibilities. Its proximity effect is not as dramatic as common dynamic microphones, allowing a singer to work mic distance to great effect.It has a strong presence peak for great intelligibilty, and also features rugged construction for reliability. It is housed in the rugged GLXD2 transmitter, and features a tactile on and off switch, and a sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction. It comes with one SB902 lithium-ion battery.
This tabletop digital wireless receiver and has numerous features previously unavailable in this price range including a remotely adjustable gain control for the associated transmitter, one touch frequency selection and real-time battery run-time. Lightweight and durable, it is designed to withstand the rigors of travel and multiple set-ups and tear-downs.
- Dual receiver
- Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management – Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels.
- 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Up to 200 feet (60m) transmission radius
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
Order today for a superior mic with superior digital wireless technology.