Shure GLX-D Wireless Vocal System with Beta 58 Mic
Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Digital wireless featuring the Beta58A capsule.
GLXD2 Transmitter (with Beta58A capsule)
The Shure Beta58A is a cardioid dynamic microphone with a neodymium element that takes the venerable Shure SM58 one step further. It has the same presence peak, great intelligibilty and rugged construction as the SM58, but has a higher output, broader frequency response and more upper end detail without being shrieky. It is housed in the rugged GLXD2 transmitter, and features a tactile on and off switch, and a sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction. It comes with one SB902 lithium-ion battery.
- Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management – Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels.
- 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Up to 200 feet (60m) transmission radius
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
Order today and get the latest digital wireless technology and one of the best sounding dynamic mics on the market.