Sennheiser XSW 65-A Wireless Vocal SetProduct #H79728 Sennheiser H79728 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Enhanced, high-end wireless condenser mic technology perfect for any performance.
No matter whether you are a speaker, presenter or rocking the crowd, the XS Wireless Vocal Set puts you in front of every stage. The XSW 65-A Vocal Set is part of the new XS series of wireless mics from Sennheiser, one of the industry's renowned leaders in microphone technology. The XS series receiver runs on 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid any possible interference with your sound. The receivers are all made of solid-construction metal housing, and provide up to 10 hours of operation time for a worry-free performance.
The XSW 65-A Vocal Set features a handheld wireless condenser mic transmitter with a supercardioid capsule, capable of 2.4 GHz synchronization between the transmitter and receiver, and 10mW of output, so you will be able to perform from a range of up to 250 feet in ideal RF environments. There are 8 frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, which will allow for a fast setup of multi-channel systems. Connections include dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level uses. The package includes the SKM 65 handheld transmitter with supercardioid condenser head, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, mic clip, 2 rod antennas, and 2 AA batteries.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for speakers, singers and presenters
- SKM 65 handheld transmitter with supercardioid condenser head
- All metal, True Diversity receiver for worry-free operation
- Up to 10 hours of operation using a pair of AA batteries
- 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid interference
- Easy 2.4GHz synchronization between transmitter and receiver, even at a distance
- 8 Frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, for fast setup of multi-channel systems
- Dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level
- 10mW Output, for up to 250 feet of transmission range in a good RF environment
Take your stage performance or presentation to the next level, with the pure mobile clarity of the XSW 65-A Set today.
XSW 65-A Wireless Vocal Set Specifications:
- SKM 65 Handheld Transmitter Specs:
- RF output power: 10mW
- AF frequency response: 80Hz -16kHz
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries, 1.5V
- Operating time: up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: 9-13/16" Ã 2-1/8"
- Weight: 0.5 lb.
- Microphone type: pre-polarised condenser
- Input sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa
- Pick-up pattern: supercardioid
- Max. SPL: 144 dB SPL
- EM10 Receiver Specs:
- Receiver principle: True Diversity
- Sensitivity (at peak deviation): < 3Î¼V at 52dBa rms S/N
- Adjacent channel rejection: â¥ 60dB
- Intermodulation rejection: â¥ 50dB
- Blocking: â¥ 65dB
- AF frequency response: 60-16,000Hz
- Pilot tone: 32.768kHz
- Antenna input: 2 BNC connectors, 50-ohms
- AF output voltage (at peak dev., 1 kHz AF): 1â4'' (6.3 mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +8 dBu; XLR socket (balanced): +14 dBu
- Power supply: 12 VDC nom./300 mA
- Dimensions: 7-7/8" Ã 1-5/8" Ã 5"
- Weight: 1.6 lb.
- Package Includes:
- SKM 65 handheld transmitter with supercardioid condenser head, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, MZQ1 mic clip, 2 rod antennas, 2 AA batteries, Pouch, Instruction manual