Sennheiser ew 365 G3 Condenser Microphone Wireless System Band A (516-558 MHz)Product #620155 Sennheiser 620155 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The best of the G3 300 series for capturing crystal-clear vocals.
The Sennheiser ew 365 Wireless Condenser Microphone System is the best that the G3 300 series has to offer for voice. The top-notch condenser technology of the SKM 300-865 G3 handheld transmitter coupled with the true diversity of the EM 300 G3 rackmount receiver ensures you'll capture every last nuance and detail of your vocals.
The Sennheiser receiver also has an ethernet port, so you can use the included Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software, which gives you a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems. A programmable mute button on the microphone lets you decide when it is time to go on-air.
The Sennheiser wireless system also includes a convenient MZQ 1 microphone clip for mounting to your mic stand, G3 rack mount kit, NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, and 2 "AA" size batteries.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs—this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute button on transmitter body
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 300 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SKM 300-865 G3 handheld transmitter (super-cardioid, condenser)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 "AA" size batteries
When vocals and mobility key, this is an excellent choice. Order today!
ew 365 G3 Condenser Microphone Wireless System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-558 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 24
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response: 80-18,000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: 6.3mm
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max.
- Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +10 dBu max.
- Dimensions (Receiver) 212mm(W) x 202mm(D) x 43mm(H)
- Weight (Receiver): 900g
- RF output power: 10/30mW
- Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8h
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 50mm(D) x 265mm(H)
- Weight (Transmitter): 450g
- Transducer; Microphone type: electret-condenser
- AF sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 152dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: supercardioid