Sennheiser ew 345 G3 Supercardioid Wireless System
Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A rackmount receiver with integrated EQ and a supercardiod mic that reduces risk of feedback.
The heart of the Sennheiser ew 345 G3 wireless system is the focused and powerful supercardioid microphone capsule adapted from the successful evolution 800 series. Its immediate and gripping sound is immediately noticeable, while the narrow pattern greatly reduces the risk of feedback. The equalizer integrated into the true diversity receiver also enables you to make fine sound adjustments.
Besides the SKM 300-845 G3 handheld transmitter, the Sennheiser ew 345 G3 wireless system also includes an EM 300 G3 rackmount receiver, MZQ 1 microphone clip, GA 3 rack mount, NT 2 power supply, 2 antennas, and 2 AA size batteries.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macsâthis delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute button on transmitter body
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 300 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SKM 300-845 G3 handheld transmitter (supercardioid, dynamic)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 "AA" size batteries
Get cleaner, clearer results with this professional wireless mic system. Order now!
ew 345 G3 Supercardioid Wireless System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-558 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 24
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response: 80-18,000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: 6.3mm
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max.
- Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +10 dBu max.
- Dimensions (Receiver) 212mm(W) x 202mm(D) x 43mm(H)
- Weight (Receiver): 900g
- RF output power: 10/30mW
- Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8h
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 50mm(D) x 265mm(H)
- Weight (Transmitter): ~450g
- Transducer; Microphone type: Dynamic
- AF sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid