Sennheiser ew 135-p G3 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Band AProduct #620196 Sennheiser 620196 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A dynamic wireless handheld mic with adaptive diversity receiver perfect for field reporters.
The Sennheiser ew 135-p G3 Wireless Handheld Mic System is designed for field operation. This wireless system is a perfect choice for electronic news-gathering professionals. The rugged, hand-held cardioid wireless microphone provides professional sound quality for interviews and reporting, even under unfavorable conditions. A Sennheiser EK 100 G3 adaptive diversity receiver is at the camera end of the wireless signal path.
The receiver's automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies-with its 42MHz bandwidth, there are 1680 UHF frequencies to chose from. Once you've found the frequency that gives you the clearest sound, an Auto-Lock function ensures that you don't accidentally change your settings.
Both transmitter and receiver have sturdy metal housings, illuminated graphic displays, and 4-step battery life indicators.
Sennheiser includes MZQ 1 microphone clip, CL 1 jack cable, CL 100 XLR cable, and 1 CA 2 camera adaptor with the ew 135-p G3 Handheld Wireless Mocrophone System.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high-reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1 SKM 100-835 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 CL 1 jack cable
- 1 CL 100 XLR cable
- 1 CA 2 camera adaptor
- 4 "AA" batteries
ew 135-p G3 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Specifications:
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 09 %
- In compliance with ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Audio-XLR connector: 3.5mm jack
- Audio output level (unbalanced): +10dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver): 82mm(W) x 64mm(D) x 24mm(H)
- Weight (Receiver): 160g
- RF output power: 30mW
- Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8h
- Dimensions (Transmitter): d=50mm, l=265mm
- Weight (Transmitter): 450g
- Transducer; Microphone type: dynamic
- AF sensitivity: 2.1mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154dB(SPL) max.
- pickup pattern: cardioid