Sennheiser ew 135-p G3 Handheld Wireless Microphone SystemProduct #620196 Sennheiser 620196 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sennheiser "GEAR UP AND CASH IN" Trade-in Rebates
Trade in your old wireless for up to $200 cash back on select new Sennheiser wireless systems. See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 08/31/14
- Download rebate
A dynamic wireless handheld mic with adaptive diversity receiver perfect for field reporters.
The Sennheiser ew 135-p G3 Wireless Handheld Mic System is designed for field operation. This wireless system is a perfect choice for electronic news-gathering professionals. The rugged, hand-held cardioid wireless microphone provides professional sound quality for interviews and reporting, even under unfavorable conditions. A Sennheiser EK 100 G3 adaptive diversity receiver is at the camera end of the wireless signal path.
The receiver's automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies—with its 42MHz bandwidth, there are 1680 UHF frequencies to chose from. Once you've found the frequency that gives you the clearest sound, an Auto-Lock function ensures that you don't accidentally change your settings.
Both transmitter and receiver have sturdy metal housings, illuminated graphic displays, and 4-step battery life indicators.
Sennheiser includes MZQ 1 microphone clip, CL 1 jack cable, CL 100 XLR cable, and 1 CA 2 camera adaptor with the ew 135-p G3 Handheld Wireless Mocrophone System.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high-reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1 SKM 100-835 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 CL 1 jack cable
- 1 CL 100 XLR cable
- 1 CA 2 camera adaptor
- 4 "AA" batteries
Get great sound wherever your at with this wireless handheld set.
ew 135-p G3 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Specifications:
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 09 %
- In compliance with ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Audio-XLR connector: 3.5mm jack
- Audio output level (unbalanced): +10dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver): 82mm(W) x 64mm(D) x 24mm(H)
- Weight (Receiver): 160g
- RF output power: 30mW
- Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8h
- Dimensions (Transmitter): d=50mm, l=265mm
- Weight (Transmitter): 450g
- Transducer; Microphone type: dynamic
- AF sensitivity: 2.1mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154dB(SPL) max.
- pickup pattern: cardioid