Sennheiser ew 135 G3 Cardioid Microphone Wireless System CH GProduct #620144 Sennheiser 620144 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Get Up To $100 Cash Back With Your Purchase Of Select Mics & Wireless. See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 02/28/15
- Download rebate
Go wireless with this handheld system.
Versatility for every style of music and presentations-you can depend on great performance from the ew 135 G3 wireless vocal mic system from Sennheiser. The handheld microphone allows singers to charge the optional rechargeable pack while it remains in the transmitter. Wirelessly link up the transmitter with the receiver with a single touch of the sync button. The true-diversity receiver has a backlit graphic display that makes it easy to read under all lighting conditions.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
Untether your vocals with this wireless mic system—order the ew 135 G3 now.
ew 135 G3 Cardioid Microphone Wireless System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-865 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
- In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: 1/4"
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +10 dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver): 8-2/5" W x 8" H x 1-7/10" D
- Weight (Receiver): 2 lb.
- RF output power: 30 mW
- Operating time (transmitter): >8 h
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 10-4/10" L x 2" D
- Weight (Transmitter): 1 lb.
- Transducer; Microphone type: dynamic
- AF sensitivity: 2,1 mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- What's in the Box?
- 1 EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 100-835 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions