Open Box (Mint) Sennheiser ew 135 G3 Cardioid Microphone Wireless System
Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
Rebate Offer Available!
Gear Up and Cash In!
Trade in your old wireless for up to $200 cash back on select new Sennheiser wireless systems. See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 12/31/16
- Download rebate
Go wireless with this handheld system.
Versatility for every style of music and presentations-you can depend on great performance from the ew 135 G3 wireless vocal mic system from Sennheiser. The handheld microphone allows singers to charge the optional rechargeable pack while it remains in the transmitter. Wirelessly link up the transmitter with the receiver with a single touch of the sync button. The true-diversity receiver has a backlit graphic display that makes it easy to read under all lighting conditions.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (item 476266)
Untether your vocals with this wireless mic system—order the ew 135 G3 now.
ew 135 G3 Cardioid Microphone Wireless System Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 516-865 MHz
Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000 Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ohm
Audio-XLR connector: 1/4"
Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18 dBu max
Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +10 dBu max
Dimensions (Receiver): 8-2/5" W x 8" H x 1-7/10" D
Weight (Receiver): 2 lb.
RF output power: 30 mW
Operating time (transmitter): >8 h
Dimensions (Transmitter): 10-4/10" L x 2" D
Weight (Transmitter): 1 lb.
Transducer; Microphone type: dynamic
AF sensitivity: 2,1 mV/Pa
Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB(SPL) max.
Pick-up pattern: cardioid
What's in the Box?
1 EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
1 SKM 100-835 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
1 NT 2 power supply unit
2 stacking elements
2 AA batteries