Sennheiser ew 115 G3 LE Wireless Microphone System
Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A handheld wireless transmitter and true diversity receiver with EQ and Soundcheck mode.
The Sennheiser ew 115 G3 LE Wireless Vocal System offers versatility and dependability for every style of music and presentation. Change the handheld microphone's optional rechargeable pack while it remains in the transmitter. Wirelessly link up the transmitter with the receiver with a single touch of the sync button.
The Sennheiser true diversity receiver has a backlit graphic display that makes it easy to read under all lighting conditions. There is also an Auto-Lock function so settings don't accidentally get changed, and the menu operations are user-friendly. The Sennheiser ew 115 G3 LE wireless system has a 36MHz bandwidth with 1440 UHF frequencies and HDX compander for cyrstal-clear sound and interference-free reception. Both the transmitter and receiver boast sturdy metal housings.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 36MHz bandwidth: 1440 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 6 compatible frequencies per bank
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with e 815 capsule features easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sennheiser ew 115 G3 LE Wireless Microphone System:
The Sennheiser EW 135 G3 handheld wireless microphone system provides outstanding performance, even in adverse RF and weather conditions. The EW 135 G3 we purchased is being used in a relatively-high RF environment, including numerous two-way radios, a high-power wireless mesh network radio, cell phones, WiFi from the mesh network and a number of notebook computers along with a nearby FM broadcast transmitter. It is also being used in the harsh winter weather conditions presented by mixed indoor and outdoor use at national-level cross-country ski races. The EW 135 G3 system provides clean, reliable audio with long battery life and impressive range without the use of external antennas. The system incorporates many advanced features that we are not using in our application which would be very helpful in multiple microphone setups or performance applications, including system naming, system synchronization and audio equalization. The build quality of the handheld mic and the receiver are excellent and the microphone has a good weight and balance. The only feature to be criticized is the way Sennheiser incorporated the mute function on the handheld mic. It works well, but it is not intuitive and, because the multi-function switch is used, can lead to the announcer or performer accidentally accessing the setup menu. For outdoor use in windy conditions a fur windscreen is highly recommended. The Sennheiser EW 135 G3 is a solid, reliable microphone system that produces excellent audio. It has my highest recommendation for both performance and value.