Samson Stage 466 - Quad Handheld Wireless System Band Group AProduct #H95470 Samson H95470 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Four wireless mics with a single receiver bank.
Designed for four times the versatility, Samson's Stage 466 Quad Handheld Wireless System lets you use four microphones simultaneously with a single receiver. It's the ideal wireless solution for vocalists, karaoke performers, DJs or any application where multiple mics are needed.
At the core of the Stage 466 system is a full-rack quad VHF wireless receiver. The receiver's front panel features an RF channel indicator and a large rotary volume knob for each channel. The receiver also offers two tuned antennas, XLR mix, as well as four ¼" outputs that give you the option for each transmitter pair mixed or each transmitter individually. The Stage 466 system comes with two ¼" to ¼" cables.
The Stage 466 system includes four HT6 dynamic handheld microphone transmitters, each with a Samson H6 dynamic microphone element for capturing clear, accurate vocals. Each transmitter operates for up to ten hours on a single 9-volt battery (four included) and offers a handy audio on/off switch.
- SR466 full-rack quad VHF wireless receiver
- Four HT6 dynamic handheld microphone transmitters, each with H6 dynamic microphone element
- Each transmitter operates for ten hours on a single 9-volt battery
- Great RF reception for interference-free performance
- One XLR and four 1/4-inch outputs (transmitter pair mix and individual channel output options)
- Includes two 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cables, AC adapter and four 9-volt batteries
Order today and incorporate wireless into your show efficiently and without confusion.