Nady Handheld Wireless SystemProduct #H93030 Nady H93030 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Quality handheld from one of the innovators of wireless.
The Nady DKW-8U HT system represents a superb value in a single-channel UHF wireless mic system with interference-free operation in any application or locale on select UHF frequencies. It is compact and easy to operate—simply plug in place of your wired mic cable, and enjoy all the advantages and freedom of wireless operation.
The DKW-8U features the excellent fidelity of Nady’s proprietary companding circuitry for 120dB dynamic range, and clear, natural sound. Its operating range is typically 150 feet, with up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight. It additionally features Power, Signal,and AF LED status indicators; adjustable Audio Output Level for optimal sound; ¼” phone jack output for easy connection to any sound system.
- Features the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on
- Status LED indicator flashes once for Unit On; lights steady for low-battery alert
- Rugged ABS and rubber-coated, non-slip housing with integral antenna
- Uses two AA alkaline or NiMH batteries
Order today and find a new freedom.
Handheld Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall system
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 16 KHz, - 3 dB
- Dynamic range: 120 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1%
- rF Carrier Frequency range: UHF, choice of single frequencies on separate bands, 902-928MHz and 944-952MHz
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM +/-20KHz normal
- Operating range: Up to 250 ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Reception Mode: Mono antenna reception
- Squelch: Fixed
- Controls: Volume Control
- Connectors: DC In: (2.1mm barrel), Unbalanced Out :1/4” (6.3mm) jack
- LED Indicators: Power ON, Signal, AF LEDs
- Unwanted signal rejection: 60dB image and spurious
- Power requirements: DC 14V @ 400 mA, DC adapter included
- Dimensions: 6.88” x 4.0” x 1.5” (17.5 x 10.2 x 3.8 cm)
- Weight: 7.6 oz
- Antenna: 4” (9.5 cm), Single section telescopic
- Audio Inputs:
- BT-8u Bodypack: 3.5mm locking mini-jack, internally switchable inputs: instrument, headworn mic, or lavalier mic
- HT-8u Handheld: ON/STANDBY/OFF
- RF Power Out: 20mW normal (50mW Maximum allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic and spurs: < -50 dB
- Antennas HT-8u/BT-8u: Internal antennas
- Indicators HT-8u/BT-8u: Single LED, flash once “ON”, LOW BAT “Steady ON”