Nady DKW-8U Hand-Held Wireless SystemProduct #H86236 Nady H86236 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A small price to pay for freedom.
High quality handheld wireless at an affordable price. The Nady DKW-8U system provides a superb value in wireless vocal amplification for singers. This package contains Nady's handheld wireless vocal microphone, the DM-10D. It has a neodymium element, which makes for excellent clarity and feedback rejection, as well as a roadworthy housing.
This system consists of a handheld microphone and a receiver that typically resides near the input of whatever amplification system is being used. The DKW-8U provides a clear, robust wireless audio signal that frees the singer to prowl the stage and better communicate with his or her audience. Even with obstacles such as walls, displays and crowds, response is reliable to 150 feet.
- Interference-free operation on select UHF frequencies
- Compact and easy to operate
- Excellent high-fidelity audio
- Proprietary companding circuitry for 120dB dynamic range
- 150+ ft. typical operating range, up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- Power, Signal, AF LED status indicators
- Adjustable output level for optimal sound
- Phone jack output for easy connection to sound system
- Input volume control for proper level adjust
- Status LED indicator
- Low-battery alert
- Neodymium dynamic cartridge
- Maximum feedback rejection
- Minimal handling noise
- Off/Standby/On switch
- Rugged ABS and rubber-coated, non-slip housing
Order today and let the liberation begin.
DKW-8U Hand-Held Wireless System Specifications:
- Choice of single frequencies on separate bands,902-928MHz and 944-952MHz
- Approx. Working Range Up to 150 ft., up to 300+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz, - 3dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1% RF Carrier Frequency Range UHF, choice
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM +/-20kHz normal
- Type of Outputs Unbalanced Out: 1/4" phone jack
- Power Requirements DC 14V @ 400 mA, DC adapter included
- Display Power ON, Signal, AF LEDs
- Antenna Type 4", single section telescopic
- Dimensions 6.88 x 4.0 x 1.5"
- Weight 7.6 oz
- Nady DM-10D Neodymium Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Battery Type/Approx. Life: 2x AA Alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Mute Switch: On/Standby/Off
- Display: Low-battery LED
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 1.875"
- Weight: 7.5 oz without battery