Gemini VHF-2001M Dual Handheld Wireless SystemProduct #H70576 Gemini H70576 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable VHF wireless system for DJs, vocalists, presentations, house of worship, and more.
The Gemini VHF-2001M VHF Wireless Microphone System is designed to provide clear natural sound quality in any environment. With a range of up to 100 feet you are provided the freedom to meander and interact with the crowd. The VHF-2001M comes with the VHF-1001 receiver and two hand-held VHF-04HHM microphones. The VHF-04HHM mics are unidirectional and pop resistant for excellent feedback rejection and high-SPL handling.
The VHF-2001 is the perfect affordable wireless microphone for presentations, houses of worship, vocalists, musicians, DJ’s and public speaking venues.
- High-quality, dual-channel VHF receiver with 100' range
- 4 different channels matched to 4 different frequencies
- Power and Channel LED indicators
- Auto mute and built-in noise reduction
- On/Of power switch
- Standard 1/4" (6.35mm jack) output
- 2 unidirectional, handheld dynamic microphones (VHF-2001M)
- Low-battery LED indicator
Wireless doesn't get more affordable than this. Order today.
VHF-2001M Dual Handheld Wireless System Specifications:
- Reciever (VHF-2001):
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Over 94dB at 15kHz deviation and 60dBuV input
- Modulation Mode: FM
- IF Frequency: 10.7MHz
- AF Response: 50Hz to 15KHz, 1KHz (±3dB)
- T.H.D: Less than 1% (at 1Khz)
- Power Supply 9-12VDC
- Dimensions: 1-5/16" x 6-11/16" (33 x 171 x 104mm
- Transmitter (All Models):
- RF Power Output: 10mW (max)
- Spurious Emission: More than 50dB below carrier frequency
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005% with quartz control
- AF Response: 50Hz to 20KHz, 1KHz (±3dB)
- Battery Type: Volt Alkaline (not included)
- Battery Life: 6-8 hours
- Transmitter (Hand Held):
- Microphone Element: Unidirectional Dynamic Mic
- Dimensions: 2-3/8" x 9-5/8” (62 x 245 mm)