Galaxy Audio TRC HH64 Handheld Wireless SystemProduct #H68365 Galaxy Audio H68365 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Includes full-featured receiver and excellent-sounding handheld mic transmitter.
The Galaxy Audio TRC HH64 Handheld Wireless System has everything you need to communicate on stage while enjoying excellent sound and freedom of movement. This special package includes a TRCR Receiver Unit and a HH64 Cardioid Dynamic Element Handheld Microphone/Transmitter.
TRCR Receiver Unit
The Galaxy Audio TRCR Receiver Unit is a UHF diversity receiver with 120 selectable channels. The TRCR contains an IR Sync to link its frequency to the transmitter. The LCD display shows channel number, frequency, volume output and RF/AF indicator. The TRCR works great with any 76 or 64 series transmitters.
HH64 Handheld Microphone Transmitter
The Galaxy HH64 Handheld Mic Transmitter is a dynamic type mic with a wireless transmitter built-in. The onboard LCD screen displays battery voltage, group number, and channel information. An IR port allows for convenient frequency synchronization with the TRCR Receiver. There's a power switch and a microphone input sensitivity dontrol.
- 300' range
- UHF frequency
- Diversity antennas
- Single rack mount kit included
- 120 selectable channels
- LCD display
- AF/RF indicators
- IR sync
- Diversity antennas
- Squlch adjustment
- XLR and Â¼" outputs
- Detachable BNC antennas
- Cardoid dynamic element
- LCD display (battery life indicator, group and channel indicator)
- 4 battery life indicator
- gain adjustment
- IR sync
- 10.6 oz (300 g)
Enjoy freedom of movement with excellent sound. Order today.
TRC HH64 Handheld Wireless System Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 655 - 679 MHZ Transmitter Output level: 10 dBm Band: UHF
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 300' Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference.
- Audio Frequency Response: (+/-3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (+/-30KHz deviation 1KHz tone): <1%
- Dynamic Range: >90dB A-weighted Operating Temperature Range:
- 14Â° F to 122Â° F (-10Â° C to +50Â° C)
- TRCR Receiver:
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone)
- XLR connector (into 600load) -12dBV 1â4" connector (into 3Kload) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200 1â4" connector 1K
- XLR output: Impedance balanced Pin1: Ground (cable shield), Pin2: Audio, Pin3: No Audio
- Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB Image Rejection: >80dB
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 8.3" x 6.3" (44mm H x 212mm W x 160mm D)
- Weight: 32.5oz (920g)
- Power Requirements:
- 12-18 V dc at 400mA, supplied by external power supply.
- Handheld Transmitter:
- Max Audio input level: 0dBV
- Dimensions: 9.6" x 2" dia. (243mm x 50mm dia.)
- Weight: 10.6oz (300 g) (without batteries)
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: About 6 hours