Galaxy Audio PSER HANDHELD SYSTEM(L) Sku #H77936000002000 Galaxy Audio H77936 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Hand-held wireless microphone system at an astonishing price.
The Galaxy Audio PSE is a UHF diversity receiver with 16 selectable channels. The receiver features a volume control, channel display, and IR Sync. The PSE has an XLR ¼" output and squelch adjustment. There is little chance of dropout with a two antenna system, and with 16 selectable frequencies, you can be sure of not confusing your signal with other wireless devices being used on the same stage.
Along with the PSE receiver is the HH52, a hand-held wireless microphone transmitter. It is a good-sounding cardiod dynamic microphone with good feedback rejection and reliable performance. The AA battery feature is a vast improvement over traditional 9 volt power delivery in terms of battery life.
- Output Volume Control
- AF Level Indicator
- IR Sync
- Squelch Adjustment
- XLR and ¼" Outputs
Hand Held Microphone (HH52)
- Dynamic Microphone Element
- On/Off Switch
- Gain Control with High/Low RF Power Switch
Order now and experience the wireless advantage.
PSER HANDHELD SYSTEM Specifications:
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 Ohms load) -12dBV ¼" connector (into 3KOhms load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms ¼" connector 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin2: Audio
- Pin3: No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 1.7 x 6.3 in.
- Weight: 31oz.
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 400mA, supplied by external power supply.