Galaxy Audio ECM Handheld Wireless SystemProduct #H72725 Galaxy Audio H72725 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
UHF wireless system with a 200' range for hand-held mics .
The ECM Wireless Handheld System includes the ECMR receiver and HH52 dynamic mic/transmitter .
The ECMR Wireless Receiver
The ECMR Wireless Receiver is an economical solution to a great wireless microphone system. The ECMR has 16 selectable channels, IR Sync, Diversity Antennas mounted to the front of the rugged plastic casing.
HH52 / MBP52 Wireless Transmitters
The ECMR can be used and will sync with either the HH52 or MBP52 transmitters. The HH52 has a gain control and an on/off switch. Both transmitters are powered by 2AA batteries. The MBP52 body pack transmitter has a 0/-10/Mic selector switch.
- 16 swelectable channels
- 200' range
- UHF frequency
- Diversity antennas
- Output volume control
- AF level indicator
- IR sSync
- Squelch adjustment
- XLR / ¼" outputs
- Rugged plastic casing
- Dynamic microphone element
- On/Off switch
- Gain control with High/Low switch
- IR sync
- 2 AA batteries
- 9.5 oz. (270 g)
A highly affordable way to go wireless. Order today!
ECM Handheld Wireless System Specifications:
- ECMR Reciever:
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 ohm load) -12dBV ¼" connector (into 3k ohm load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms ¼" connector 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1：Ground (cable shield)
- Pin3：No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 9-1/4" x 4-3/4"
- (44.45mm H x 235mm W x 121mm D)
- Weight: .85 lb. (.39kg)
- Power Requirements: 13.5 V dc at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.
- HH52 Dynamic Handheld Mic/Transmitter:
- Element: Dynamic cardioid
- Max audio input level: 0dBV
- Gain (sensitivity) control with high/low RF power switch
- Dimensions: 9-13/16" x 2-1/8" dia. (250mm x 53mm dia.)
- Weight: 9.5 oz. (270 g) (without batteries)
- Power requirements: 2 “AA” size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery life: Approx. 8 hours