Galaxy Audio ECD Dual Channel UHF Wireless System with Dual HH38 Handhelds Band L (655-679 MHz)Product #H77952 Galaxy Audio H77952 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Wireless duets are within reach.
The ECD Series is a dual-channel wireless system. The ECD features 2 internal antennas (1 for each receiver), 16 selectable channels on each receiver, and IR Sync from receiver to transmitter. The ECD has one ¼" output on the back of the unit. The output is controlled by a volume control for each receiver, located on the front of the unit.
Free up two vocalists for a more interactive presentation, or be ready for duets when you're doing a karaoke show.
- 16 Selectable Channels
- 200' Range
Order today. Ideal for bands with multiple singers, karaoke hosts, and businesses that use two presenters.
ECD Dual Channel UHF Wireless System with Dual HH38 Handhelds Specifications:
- Available Channels: 16
- Frequency Range: CODE D 584-607 MHz
- CODE L 655-679 MHz
- Transmitter Output Level: 10dBm
- Band: UHF
- Operating Range: Under Typical Conditions 150' (50m)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 60Hz~16kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (+/-30kHz deviation 1kHz tone): <1%
- Dynamic Range: >90dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: 14ºF to 122ºF (-10 Cº to +50 Cº)
- Note: battery characteristics may limit this range