Audio-Technica ATW-252 200 Series Freeway VHF Handheld Wireless System Channel T8Product #275116 Audio-Technica 275116 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Wireless on a budget.
The Audio-Technica ATW-252 Freeway VHF Wireless Microphone System is designed to provide reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. The Freeway VHF Wireless System from the 200 series includes the ATW-R250 receiver, and the ATW-T202 handheld microphone/transmitter. A novel dipole antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element.
The ATW-R250 receiver includes a space-saving switching power supply that automatically adapts to changes in mains voltage. Unlike bulky linear power supplies, this switching power supply is lightweight and compact; it uses only a single outlet space.
ATW-T202 Handheld transmitter
The ATW-T202 handheld transmitter features a unidirectional dynamic microphone element. The ATW-202 handheld transmitter uses internal 9-volt battery and has an Off/Standby/On switch, input Trim (level) adjustment and battery-save switch.
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on handheld microphone/transmitter
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
- Professional locking connector on UniPak body-pack transmitter
Order today and enjoy the freedom of wireless performance.
ATW-252 200 Series Freeway VHF Handheld Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System
- VHF high band, 169MHz to 172 MHz
- Number of channels: Fixed
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: ±15 kHz
- Operating Range: 200' typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 40° F (4° C) to 110° F (43 ° C)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz
- ATW-R250 receiver
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: >50 dB minimum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB at 10 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 15 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (±10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBuV, (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output (balanced): 350 mV (at 1 kHz, ±10 kHz deviation, 100 K ohm load)
- Output Connector: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 1A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x 1.65" x 5.12, (190.0 x 42.0 x 130.0 mm)
- Net Weight: (without batteries) 11.0 oz. (311 grams)
- Accessories Included: Power supply
- ATW-T202 Handheld transmitter
- RF Power Output: High: 10 mW; Low: 2 mW, typical
- Spurious Emissions: Under Federal Regulations
- Dynamic Range: ±90 dB, A-weighted
- Microphone Element: Dynamic unidirectional
- Battery: (not included) 9V (NEDA type 1604) alkaline
- Current Consumption: 30 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours (High); 20 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 9.50" (241.3 mm) long, 2.10" (53.3 mm) maximum diameter
- Net Weight: (without battery) 12.7 oz (360 grams)
- Accessory Included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
Comments about Audio-Technica ATW-252 200 Series Freeway VHF Handheld Wireless System:
Used for speaking only. Would be OK for vocals, but for high quality would want something better. Got it "refurbished" from Music123 for a very good price. We are happy with the purchase.