Audio-Technica ATW-2120a 2000 Series Handheld Wireless SystemProduct #740009 Audio-Technica 740009 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Professional, affordable 10-channel UHF wireless system with rugged hand-held microphone.
The frequency-agile Audio-Technica ATW-2120a hand-held wireless system's 10-channel UHF performance suits a wide range of applications. The ATW-2120a fits right in at live performances, fixed installations, and as part of a public address system. A/V rental houses and places of worship will welcome the ATW-2120 as well. You get all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price. The Audio-Technica ATW-2120a's professional features include 2 available frequency bands and switchable antenna power, plus a hand-held ATW-T220a cardioid dynamic microphone/transmitter.
Offering 10 selectable channels in 1 of 2 UHF frequency ranges and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2000 Series features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency. Its 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The ATW-2120a also incorporates Audio-Technica's digital Tone Lock squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display.
- Includes ATW-R2100a receiver and ATW-T220a hand-held cardioid dynamic microphone transmitter
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of 2 UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the 2 receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rackmount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
Give yourself 300 feet of wireless freedom. Order this system today!
ATW-2120a 2000 Series Handheld Wireless System Specifications:
- Operating Frequencies: UHF Band D: 656.125 to 678.500MHz, Band I: 487.125 to 506.500MHz
- Number of channels: 10
- Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: Â±40kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 110dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1kHz, Â±20kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 100m (300'), typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 5Î© C to +45Î© C 41Î© F to 113Î© F
- Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 15kHz (+1dB, -3dB)
- Dimensions: 232.0mm (9.13") long, 48.0mm (1.89") diameter
- Net Weight: 252g (8.9 oz.), without batteries
- Accessory included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp
ATW-T220a Hand-held Transmitter
- RF Power Output (50 ohms): High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, (switchable)
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Microphone Element: Dynamic cardioid
- Batteries: 2 - 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life: High: 7 hours (alkaline), Low: 9 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- ATW-R2100a Receiver
- Receiving System: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60dB nominal, 55dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV at 60dB S/N ratio (50Î© termination)
- Maximum Output Level XLR, balanced: +9dBV
- 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +4dBV
- Balanced Audio Output Attenuator: Two position switch: 0 / -12dB
- Antenna Input: BNC-type, 50Î© Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 210.0mm (8.27") x 162.2mm (6.39") x 44.0mm (1.73")
- Not including BNC connectors or feet.
- Net Weight: 1.0 kg (35.3 oz), without accessories