Audio-Technica AEW-5255 Artist Elite Dual Receiver Cardioid Condenser Mic SystemProduct #275025 Audio-Technica 275025 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Audio-Technica AEW-5255 Artist Elite Wireless System includes the AEW-R5200 dual receiver and two AEW-T5400 cardioid condenser microphone/transmitters.
Designed for live audio use on professional tours, in stadiums, concert halls, houses of worship and other demanding sound environments, Audio-Technica's dual-receiver Artist Elite 5000 Series provides incredible audio quality and proven, critically acclaimed performance for artists, broadcasters and presenters worldwide.
With two independent True Diversity receivers in a single full-rack housing, the AEW-5255 from the 5000 Series conserves rack space while providing outstandingly reliable and flexible performance. Two hundred selectable channels are offered in each of two available UHF bands. Receivers may be linked to form a complete system in which the built-in IntelliScan capability automatically determines and sets the best available frequencies on all linked receivers. Equipped with Ethernet ports, the 5000 Series receiver allows computer management and control (software included).
Two independent synthesized UHF receiver channels in a full-rack 1U case. Its common power supply operates on 100—240V 50/60 Hz AC power worldwide with the appropriate IEC-type power input cordset. In addition, a pass-through AC outlet on each receiver with included AC jumper cable permits daisy-chaining of an entire AEW-R5200 receiver stack, freeing AC outlets for other equipment.
- Two independent receiver channels in a single housing
- 200 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Link and coordinate multiple AEW receivers via included data cable and/or built-in Ethernet computer interface
- IntelliScan feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- On-board Ethernet interface for monitoring and controlling system parameters with included software
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls and 10 mW/35 mW switchable RF power
Order the ultimate in wireless system capability.
AEW-5255 Artist Elite Dual Receiver Cardioid Condenser Mic System Specifications:
- AEW-R5200 dual receiver
- Receiving System: Dual independent RF sections, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 60 dB typical
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 115 dB at 40 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted, 75 kHz maximum modulation)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤1% (10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBuV (S/N 70 dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Intermediate Frequency: 65.75 MHz, 10.7 MHz
- Audio Output (ATTN switch at "0"): Microphone 25 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation, 10k ohm load); Instrument 50 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation,
- 10k ohm load)
- Both outputs are transformer isolated and balanced
- Audio Output Attenuator (ATTN) Three-position switch: 0/-6/-12 dB
- Output Connectors: Microphone XLRM-type; Instrument 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced phone jack
- Headphone Output: Connector 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS ("stereo") phone jack
- Power Output: 10 mW + 10 mW at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation into 32 ohms; maximum output, 220 mW + 220 mW into 32 ohms.
- Headphones switchable between Channel 1 and Channel 2
- External Mute: 1/4" (6.3 mm) TS unbalanced phone jack, each channel
- Antenna Terminal Voltage: DC 10V-12V, 20 mA (BNC-type jack)
- Computer Interface: Type Ethernet, 10 BaseT mode; Connector RJ-45; Proprietary Software Supplied on CD-ROM
- Power Supply: 100—240V AC 50/60 Hz, 15W
- Pass-through AC Power Outlet: 100—240V AC 50/60 Hz, 5A maximum
- Dimensions: 18.98" (482.0 mm) W x 1.74" (44.0 mm) H x 10.85" (275.5 mm) D
- Net Weight (without accessories): 8.8 lbs. (4.0 kg)
- Accessories Included: Detachable IEC-type AC power cable; two flexible UHF half-wave antennas; link cable, IEC-type AC pass-through cable;
- front-mount antenna cables and connectors; CD-ROM with computer
- control interface software; AEW-TB44 transmitter bag
- AEW-T5400 cardioid condenser microphone/transmitter
- RF power output: High: 35 mW; Low: 10 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >=110 dB, A-weighted
- Microphone Element: Cardioid Condenser
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Current consumption: High: 185 mA; Low: 165 mA, typical
- Battery life: Approximately 6 hours (High); 8 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 9.41" (239.0 mm) long, 1.97" (50.0 mm) diameter
- Net weight: 10.0 oz. (285 g) (without batteries)
- Accessory Included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp