American Audio WM16HH 16 CH UHF Handheld MicSku #H75631000000000 American Audio H75631 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Single wireless microphone system with antenna diversity and 16 selectable UHF frequencies.
The WM-16HH is a wireless handheld microphone with an operating range of up to 150 feet. It features switching diversity for improved reliability of the wireless link with 16 selectable UHF frequencies. Outputs include both XLR balanced and a 1/4" mono jacks. The system has a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 94 dB for excellent sound quality. LED "On" and "Low Battery" lights indicate operation status, with a convenient on/off switch on the mic itself. The WM-16HH comes complete with a uni-directional electret condenser wireless mic, a receiver, and 12-volt DC power supply.
- Hand Held PLL Synthesized UHF Wireless Microphone System
- Switching diversity (Antenna diversity)
- Super high sensitivity, low noise transmission and reception
- Diversity A/B indicators- indicates the antenna has received the RF signal
- AF indicators the audio signal has been received
- Uni-directional electret condenser unit microphone
- 16 selectable UHF frequencies
- Outputs: XLR balanced & unbalanced 1/4-inch mono jack
- Wireless range up to 150 ft. (In standard condition)
- Freq. channel: 682-698MHz
- S/N ratio more than 94dB
- On/Off control on mic
- On & Low Battery LED indicators
Enjoy the freedom and fidelty of this affordable wireless mic system. Order today.
WM16HH 16 CH UHF Handheld Mic Specifications:
- Power Supply: DC 12V~18V for receiver
- Battery: DC3V (2 x 1.5V AA size batteries) or DC2.4V (2 x 1.2V AA size rechargeable batteries) for transmitter
- Weight (mic & receiver): 0.95 lbs / .43 kgs
- Dimensions: (Receiver only LxWxH): 6.7”x4.17”x1.26” / 170x106x32mm