You Rock Guitar 2nd Generation MIDI Guitar
You Rock Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A MIDI guitar with plenty of uses and zero latency.
The YRG is a MIDI guitar for recording, composing, and creating Tablature via MIDI. It can also be used stand-alone with its internal sounds.
This YRG marks the next evolution of the ever popular YRG-1000 by Inspired Instruments Inc., also known as YouRock Guitar. It is yet to be beat as the first fast tracking, no latency, affordable digital MIDI guitar on the market. The YRG's patented fingerboard technology and electronics have revolutionized the way a guitar player, other aspiring musician or DJ can create, record and play music.
The YRG connects to a host of mobile devices including the popular iPad to use with GarageBand. It also connects via USB to the MAC and PC. The YRG can be used with most recording and tablature software such as Logic, Reason and Ableton to name a few. Also compatible with Legacy MIDI synthesizer devices via its 5-pin MIDI connector.This versatile instrument never needs tuning and is backpack friendly. For beginners, or, if you enjoy games like Rocksmith and RockBand, the YRG is a perfect crossover instrument to real guitar playing.
New pickup system for improved reliability and consistency and firmware improvements to complement the new pickups.
Firmware has been tweaked for a more musical experience. The new Layer and Zone structure allows two sets of sounds to be mapped on the fingerboard per user selection. Other new features: chorus effect, transposition, pan, zones can be stored per layer in the 99 presets.
The onboard sounds are all new. Through a relationship with a professional sample house the built-in sound library is completely reworked to enhance the stand-alone capability of the YRG .
Case sold separately.
- Improved pickup design*
- Removable pick-guard included.
- Detachable 22 fret guitar neck for portability
- Whammy bar
- Modulation joystick
- Bridge mute
- Standard ¼" guitar jack
- Stereo mini headphone output
- Stereo line-in for iPods and MP3 players
- High speed USB/MIDI interface
- MIDI output - 5-pin legacy connector
- GameFlex port connects wirelessly to Wii and PS/3 (Gameflex cartridge sold separately)
- Uses 4xAA batteries or USB power (sold separately)
- Player Performance
- Slides up and down the neck are easier and more consistent*
- Adjustable open damping*
- Adjustable crosstalk filter*
- Monophonic mode (like a single voice synth)*
- Tracking and playability/feel improvements*
- MIDI Control
- New MIDI controller mode supports DAW's like Ableton Live!*
- User defined Joystick to MIDI controller mapping*
- Body Switches to MIDI controller (on/off) mapping*
- MIDI program change stored in presets
- MIDI mono mode (one channel per string) supported
- Standard MIDI class driver for compatibility with PC's, MACs, iPads. Works with most DAWS, Recording Software, Tablature software and sound modules
- On-board Synth
- 15 new professionally sampled guitar sounds: acoustics, electrics, basses*
- 15 new professionally sampled synth sounds: piano, strings, pads, drums, synth leads*
- 20 new on-board jamming and practice loops*
- Velocity switching samples supported for future downloadable content (DLC)*
- Stereo chorus effect built in*
- 100 preloaded presets combining sounds, tunings and modes.
- Customizable Layers can be mapped into used defined zones*
- GUITAR layer and SYNTH layer can be assigned sounds, transposition, volume, pan, MIDI channel, zone*
- You Rock Modes include, Major, Minor, Minor Pentatonic and Major Pentatonic scales*
- Most common open tunings pre-programmed
- User programmable open tunings
- Never Needs Tuning and is always ready to play
- MIDI program change stored in presets
- One Shot recorder for on-the-go inspiration
- Case sold separately
Take advantage of these second generation features. Order today.