Yamaha PAC1611MS Mike Stern Signature Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A professional-grade guitar with a maple neck and Seymour Duncan pickups
Mike Stern's signature has been refreshed with Yamaha's exclusive wood treatment and finish. IRA (Initial Response Acceleration) technology shakes off the stress often found in new guitars and make them extremely vibrant and responsive. One-piece Maple neck is oil-finished for better comfort.The PAC1611MS comes with a certificate personally signed by Mike to prove this guitar is perfectly crafted in his specification.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Body: Ash
- Neck: One-Piece Maple Neck (Oil Finished)
- Scale Length: 648mm (25 1/2")
- Fingerboard: One-Piece Maple Neck (Oil Finished)
- Radius: 184mm (7 1/4")
- Frets: 22
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan '59, Seymour Duncan Hot Rails
- Pickup Switch: 3-Position Lever
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Six-Saddle Hardtail
Strap on some of Mike's DNA. Order today.