Yamaha LL-TA Transacoustic Jumbo Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Special actuator makes it feel and sound like you're playing in a much bigger room.
Playing guitar in a great sounding room is the most inspiring, engaging playing experience imaginable – far more enjoyable than in a dry-sounding room like a lounge, office or den. Yamaha’s LL-TA TransAcoustic Guitar recreates the incredible experience of playing in a rich, live room without needing any external amplification or effects – just the guitar itself. Whether you’re practicing, writing, recording or just playing for fun, the TransAcoustic Guitar will make you play better, longer and with more creativity. Once you’ve experienced it, you may never want to play another acoustic guitar again.
* When a cable is connected to the line-out jack, the lineout volume can be adjusted by rotating the (C) knob
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position
Newly Designed Battery Box
Battery box integrated into the end-pin jack. This requires fewer holes in the body, thus reducing acoustic sound loss. Connect the cable from the jack to a PA or amp to use as an acoustic electric guitar.
- Body type:JumboConcert
- Top wood:SolidEngelmann Spruce A.R.E.
- Back & sides:SolidRosewood
- Bracing pattern:Info not available
- Body finish:Vintage
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany, plus Rosewood 5-ply
- Scale length:25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish:Matte
- Configuration:Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ:2-band
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Ebony
- Tuning machines:Die-castChrome (TM29G)
- Saddle & nut:Urea
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Pickup System
- Case:Hard bag
- Accessories: Hex Wrenches, 2xAA batteries
- Country of origin:China
Order this cool Yamaha creation today!