Washburn PXS10FRDLX Parallaxe Series Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A pure shredder with Floyd Rose bridge and Duncun humbuckers.
Utilizing 130 years of guitar-crafting knowledge and experience and combined with a love and passion for guitars, Washburn has created their most advanced rock/metal guitar. The line includes features that most demanding rock/metal players have requested for years in their guitars.
Parallaxe guitars are designed specifically for modern chops intensive shredders. No corners have been cut, no compromises have been made in design or features; it is the perfect shred machine.
The PXS series represents a determination to build the perfect rock and metal guitar for today's most demanding professional players. These guitars are loaded with features eliminating the need for aftermarket modification. With comfortable access to the highest frets, big tone and fast necks you won't find a better choice for your recording and live performances.
Case sold separately.
- Double cutaway mahogany body
- Maple neck with ebony fretboard
- 24 frets and locking nut
- Duncan humbuckers
- Black hardware including Floyd Rose bridge and Grover tuners
- Case sold separately
Make more mayhem with this mean machine. Order today.
PXS10FRDLX Parallaxe Series Electric Guitar Specifications:
- SHAPE: PXS Double Cutaway
- BODY: Mahogany
- MATERIAL: Maple
- FRETBOARD: Ebony with 24 Frets
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24 frets
- INLAYS: Small dots with Parallaxe
- NUT: Locking nut
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm
- SCALE: 25.5"
- PICKUPS: Duncan SH2/TB6
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: H / H
- CONTROLS: n/a
- PICKUP SELECTOR: n/a
- HARDWARE: Black Chrome Hardware
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose Special with 36mm brass block and spring silencer
- TUNERS: Black Chrome Grover Exclusive 18:1
- COLOR: Flame Wine Burst
- FINISH: Gloss Finish
- STRINGS: D'Addario EXL-120
- CASE: Gig bag sold separately