- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
If it's good enuff for Nuno, it's good enuff for you-know-who.
An extremely fast neck with Stephens cutaway grants complete access to the higher frets on this custom-shop crafted rock machine. The swamp ash body provides a stunning range of tones from airy highs to warm lows with lots of sustain. A Bill Lawrence L500 in the bridge and a Duncan '59 in the neck churn out heavy tones. The Floyd Rose with locknut keeps it nailed within Buzz Feiten System intonation specs. A Washburn standard, it's a super road axe. Just ask Nuno and the thousands of guitarists who play it.
- Ash body
- Bridge pickup: Bill Lawrence L500
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Floyd Rose Bridge
- Schaller Floyd Rose licensed tremolo
- 22-fret maple neck with ebony fingerboard
- Stephens extended cutaway 5-bolt neck joint
- R2 chrome locking nut
- Spanish luthier's headstock joint
- Exclusive Grover 18:1 gear ratio tuners
- 14" pitch-angled reverse headstock
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
- Includes hardshell case
If it's good enuff for Nuno, it's good enuff for you-know-who! Order yours now.