Washburn Heritage 10 Series HD10SLH Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable lefty dreadnought that should last you years to come.
Washburn's HD10SLH is a left-handed dreadnought acoustic guitar boasting a solid spruce top with quarter sawn scalloped Sitka spruce bracing that provides superior tone which will improve with age. It is paired with the popular tonewood mahogany for the body and neck, and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge. Other appointments include die-cast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, NuBone nut a Washburn tortoise pickguard and a custom rosette.
The HD10SLH is the perfect guitar for strumming, picking some blues or bluegrass flatpicking. It's a great live guitar and records really well.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Top wood:SolidSitka Spruce
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Quartersawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Body finish:Info not available
- Orientation:Left handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.69" (43mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.5"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:ChromeDie-Cast
- Saddle & nut:NuBone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Sold separately
- Accessories:Info not available
Order this solidly built Washburn today!