Voyage-Air Guitar TransAxe Telair VET-2 Electric Guitar with Maple Fingerboard
(Candy Apple Red)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An electric guitar that folds in half and fits in carry-on luggage compartments.
The TelAir sports all the features that a pro expects for that distinctive vintage tone: solid alder body, and solid Canadian maple neck. Wide vintage frets that make it effortless to bend notes. Custom ToneRider pickups that punch with rich harmonics, and a sustain that drills back to the roots of rock. All this in an easy to carry, easy to play guitar.
The TelAir is acclaimed by both students and pros. Fold it open, check the tuning, and in seconds you're ready to rock, with a guitar that's lightweight, road-tested and travel tough.
- Body Shape: HGL-Single Cutaway
- Neck Material: Canadian Maple
- Body Material: Alder
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Pickup Type: Custom TONERIDER
- Pickup Configuration: S-S œVintage-Plus Alnico
- Finish Color: Blue
- Scale Length: 24-3/4
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position markers: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Pickguard Color: White
- Tuners: 3 on a side, die-cast, small oval button
- Hardware plating: Chrome
- Strings: Daddario 10s
- Case Included: DuraTrans Semi-Hard Case
You can take it with you. Order today.
TransAxe Telair VET-2 Electric Guitar with Maple Fingerboard Specifications:
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
Number of Frets: 20