Voyage-Air Guitar Songwriter VAOM-04 Travel Acoustic GuitarProduct #H64976 Voyage-Air Guitar H64976 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An acoustic guitar that folds in half and fits in carry-on luggage compartments.
The Voyage-Air VAOM-04 is a vintage style solid spruce-top folding travel guitar with Orchestra Model body shape. The revolutionary design makes traveling with a guitar a breeze. Simply loosen the strap button and easily fold the guitar in half for easy storage inside the custom gig bag. When you're ready to play it, unfold-tighten the bolt and it's nearly in tune.
A solid spruce top is finished with a high-gloss finish. High-gloss mahogany is used for the back and sides, and a contrasting single-ply white top and back binding adds a smash of contrast to the overall look of this guitar.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- OM Body Shape
- Select Solid Spruce Top with X-brace
- Super High-Gloss top finish
- Inlaid Soundhole Rosette
- Single-Ply top and back binding
- Mahogany High-Gloss Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck with Rosewood Heel Cap
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Traditional Dot Inlay in Prewar-style staggered sizes
- Compensated Saddle
- Distinctive Voyage-Air pickguard in black
- Proprietary Voyage-Air Captured Nut
- Patented Voyage-Air Folding Neck-Hinge System
- Chrome Plated Die-Cast Schaller-Style tuners with metal buttons
- High-Gloss Black Top Finish.
- D'Addario 12-54 Phosphor Bronze strings
- Includes gig bag
- Thoroughly inspected and set-up in the USA
Songwriter VAOM-04 Travel Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Traditional 1 3/4" Nut width
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Voyage-Air Guitar Songwriter VAOM-04 Travel Acoustic Guitar:
Potentially an excellent product. A very clever hinge system to allow the neck to be folded for easy transportation, but flawed by poor quality control at the factory and customer service from this manufacturer. I noticed poor intonation for some time on my instrument, finally a local luthier confirmed that the bridge had been incorrectly positioned on the guitar and correction would require moving the bridge and refinishing the guitar surface. Not what you expect from a new guitar.