Voyage-Air Guitar Songwriter VAD-04 Travel Acoustic Guitar(Natural) Sku #H64979000001000 Voyage-Air Guitar H64979 ABK Travel & Mini Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An acoustic guitar that folds in half and fits in carry-on luggage compartments.
The Voyage-Air VAD-04 is a full-size acoustic guitar that folds in half, so it can fit into a special backpack case - small enough that it qualifies as carry-on luggage for all commercial airlines.
The revolutionary design makes traveling with a guitar a breeze. Simply loosen the strap button and easily fold the guitar in half for easy storage inside the custom backpack carrying case. When you're ready to play it, unfold-tighten the bolt and it's nearly in tune.
Includes a gig bag.
- Dreadnought Body Shape
- Select Solid Spruce Top with Scalloped X-brace
- Hand Inlaid 3-ring Soundhole Rosette
- 6-ply top binding
- African Mahogany Back and Sides
- African Mahogany Neck with Rosewood Heel Cap
- Select East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Traditional Dot Inlay in Prewar-style staggered sizes
- Compensated Saddle
- Distinctive Voyage-Air pickguard in black
- Proprietary Voyage-Air Captured Nut
- Patented Voyage-Air Folding Neck-Hinge System
- Chrome Plated Die-Cast Schaller-Style tuners with removable metal buttons
- Thinly applied, protective High-Gloss finish
- D'Addario 12-54 Phosphor Bronze strings
- Includes a gig bag
- Thoroughly inspected and set-up in the US
No more negotiating with flight attendants. Order today.
Songwriter VAD-04 Travel Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Traditional 1 11/16" Nut width
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Voyage-Air Guitar Songwriter VAD-04 Travel Acoustic Guitar:
Opened the box, un-folded the guitar, tuned and it played fantastic! I was sure some setup would be required but that was not the case. The action was set almost like my electric guitars. The sound is big and full, sounds more like my Taylor than my Martin, you know, the ones that do not fold in half. I am sure the tone will take shape...a few years and a few thousand songs down the road.