Voyage-Air Guitar Premier Series VAOM-2C Full-Size Folding Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar(Natural) Sku #581694000010000 Voyage-Air Guitar 581694 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal for the traveling guitarist.
The Voyage-Air VAOM-2C model Orchestra Model is a foldable guitar that has a soft cutaway and is an all-solid AAA grade wood constructed, authentic forward shifted scalloped X-braced cannon. Using a very tight-grained solid Sitka spruce top and solid rosewood mahogany back and sides, this travel guitar is designed to excel in ensemble usage. Loud and crisp, the VAOM-2C acoustic guitar is an excellent choice for an artist that plays with other instrumentalists.
The patented Voyage-Air Guitar folding technology allows you to fold your guitar in half, and fit it into a custom backpack-style carrying case. The Deluxe Voyager custom case is included with every Voyage-Air Guitar.
Voyager Carrying Case:
- Fits easily in overhead compartments on most airlines
- 800 Denier Ballistic Nylon Covering (black)
- Molded High-Density EVA foam top shell
- High-density foam frame with 1-1/2" thick side and back panels for maximum protection
- Side accessory pocket
- Highly padded backpack straps for extra comfort
- Extremely durable and lightweight
Order this high-quality travel guitar today and save.
Premier Series VAOM-2C Full-Size Folding Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- "Orchestra Model" shaped body with rounded cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- C-Shaped Mahogany neck for fast and easy playability
- Rosewood Fingerboard with inlaid green abalone position markers
- Rosewood Bridge and bridge plate
- 1-3/4" width at the nut
- 2-3/16" String spacing at the bridge
- 25.5" Scale length
- Grained Ivoroid body binding
- Dark Brown Tortoise-style pick guard
- Delicate 2-ring soundhole rosette with hand-inlaid abalone center ring
- Decorative back center-stripe
- High Quality gold plated tuners with ebonized buttons
- Highly Polished premium Nickel-Silver frets
- Bone Saddle
- Patented Voyage-Air Neck Hinge
- Includes deluxe "Voyager" Carrying Case
- Thoroughly inspected and set-up in the USA