Voyage-Air Guitar Premier Series VAOM-1C Full-Size Folding Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar(Natural) Sku #581693000010000 Voyage-Air Guitar 581693 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The perfect guitar for the traveling musician.
First in the Voyage-Air O/M Series, the VAOM-1C is a foldable acoustic guitar that features a premium, solid Sitka spruce top, with back and sides finely crafted from solid African mahogany. The three piece mahogany neck with a satin finish features an unbound Rosewood fretboard, and genuine abalone fret markers, for the uncompromising look and feel of high-end instruments.
Voyager Carrying Case Features:
- Fits easily in overhead compartments on most airlines
- 800 Denier Ballistic Nylon Covering (black)
- Molded High-Density EVA foam top shell
- High density foam frame with 1-1/2" thick side and back panels for maximum protection
- Side accessory pocket
- Highly padded backpack straps for extra comfort
- Extremely durable and lightweight
The ideal travel companion will be on it's way to your door in just a few clicks. Order today!
Premier Series VAOM-1C Full-Size Folding Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- "Orchestra Model" shaped body with rounded cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- "-Shaped Mahogany neck for fast and easy playability
- Rosewood Fingerboard with inlaid green abalone position markers
- Rosewood Bridge and bridge plate
- 1-3/4" width at the nut
- 2-3/16" String spacing at the bridge
- 25.5" Scale length
- Dark Brown tortoise-style body binding and pick guard
- Delicate 2-ring soundhole rosette with matching brown tortoise center ring
- High Quality gold plated tuners with ebonized buttons
- Highly Polished premium Nickel-Silver frets
- Bone Saddle
- Patented Voyage-Air Neck Hinge
- Includes deluxe "Voyager" Carrying Case
- Thoroughly inspected and set-up in the USA