Voyage-Air Guitar Premier Series VAD-2 Full-Size Folding Dreadnought Acoustic GuitarProduct #581692 Voyage-Air Guitar 581692 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Highly portable with beautiful solid-wood tone.
Crafted with Solid East Indian Rosewood, and the finest Sitka Spruce tops, the Voyage-Air VAD-2 is the perfect companion for traveling guitarists. Featuring a three-piece Mahogany neck with satin finish, unbound rosewood fretboard, and genuine abalone fret markers, the VAD-2 foldable acoustic guitar offers the ultimate in playability, portability, and rich tone.
Voyager Carrying Case Features
- Fits easily in overhead compartments on most airlines
- 800 Denier Ballistic Nylon Covering (black)
- Molded High-Density EVA foam top shell
- High-density foam frame with 1-1/2" thick side and back panels for maximum protection
- Optional detachable Laptop/Accessory case fits up to a 17" laptop computer
- Side accessory pocket
- Highly padded backpack straps for extra comfort
Save big when you order this unique portable guitar today.
Premier Series VAD-2 Full-Size Folding Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Traditional full-sized dreadnought body design
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- C-shaped Mahogany neck for fast and easy playability
- Rosewood Fingerboard with inlaid green abalone position markers
- Rosewood Bridge and bridge plate
- 1-11/16" width at the nut
- 25.5" Scale length
- Grained Ivoroid body binding
- Dark Brown Tortoise-style pickguard
- 3-ring soundhole rosette with hand-inlaid abalone center ring
- Decorative back center-stripe
- High Quality gold plated tuners with ebonized buttons
- Highly Polished premium Nickel-Silver frets
- Bone Saddle
- Patented Voyage-Air Neck Hinge
- Includes deluxe Voyager Carrying Case
- Thoroughly inspected and set-up in the USA