Voyage-Air Guitar Premier Series VAD-1 Full-Size Folding Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar(Natural) Sku #581691000010000 Voyage-Air Guitar 581691 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Perfect for the traveling musician.
Using only the finest African mahogany and premium Sitka spruce, the VAD-1 generates big dreadnought tone without compromise. The three-piece Mahogany neck features a satin finish, with an unbound Rosewood fretboard, and genuine abalone fret markers.
The patented Voyage-Air Guitar folding technology allows you to fold your guitar in half, and fit it into the included custom backpack-style carrying case.
Deluxe Carrying Case Features:
- Fits easily in overhead compartments on most airlines
- 800 Denier Ballistic Nylon Covering (black)
- Molded High-Density EVA foam top shell
- High-density foam frame with 1-1/2" thick side and back panels for maximum protection
- Optional detachable Laptop/Accessory case fits up to a 17" laptop computer
- Side accessory pocket
- Highly padded backpack straps for extra comfort
Save big when you order this unique travel guitar today.
Premier Series VAD-1 Full-Size Folding Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Traditional full-sized Dreadnought body design
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- C-shaped Mahogany neck for fast and easy playability
- African Mahogany Neck w/ Rosewood Heel Cap
- Rosewood Fingerboard with inlaid green abalone position markers
- Rosewood Bridge and bridge plate
- 1-11/16" width at the nut
- 25.5" Scale length
- Dark Brown tortoise-style body binding and pick guard
- 3-ring soundhole rosette with matching brown tortoise center ring
- High Quality gold plated tuners with ebonized buttons
- Highly Polished premium Nickel-Silver frets
- Bone Saddle
- Patented Voyage-Air Neck Hinge
- Includes deluxe "Voyager" Carrying Case
- Thoroughly inspected and set-up in the USA