Voyage-Air Guitar Premier Series VAD-1 Full-Size Folding Dreadnought Acoustic GuitarProduct #581691 Voyage-Air Guitar 581691 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Perfect for every traveling musician.
Using only the finest African mahogany and premium Sitka spruce, the VAD-1 resonates with quality and craftsmanship. The three-piece Mahogany neck features a satin finish, with an unbound Rosewood fretboard, and genuine abalone fret markers.
The patented Voyage-Air Guitar folding technology allows you to fold your guitar in half, and fit it into a custom backpack-style carrying case. The Deluxe Voyager custom case is included with every Voyage-Air Guitar.
- Deluxe Carrying Case Features:
- Fits easily in overhead compartments on most airlines
- 800 Denier Ballistic Nylon Covering (black)
- Molded High-Density EVA foam top shell
- High-density foam frame with 1-1/2" thick side and back panels for maximum protection
- Optional detachable Laptop/Accessory case fits up to a 17" laptop computer
- Side accessory pocket
- Highly padded backpack straps for extra comfort
Premier Series VAD-1 Full-Size Folding Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Traditional full-sized Dreadnought body design
Solid Sitka Spruce Top
Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
C-shaped Mahogany neck for fast and easy playability
African Mahogany Neck w/ Rosewood Heel Cap
Rosewood Fingerboard with inlaid green abalone position markers
Rosewood Bridge and bridge plate
1-11/16" width at the nut
25.5" Scale length
Dark Brown tortoise-style body binding and pick guard
3-ring soundhole rosette with matching brown tortoise center ring
High Quality gold plated tuners with ebonized buttons
Highly Polished premium Nickel-Silver frets
Patented Voyage-Air Neck Hinge
Includes deluxe "Voyager" Carrying Case
Thoroughly inspected and set-up in the USA