Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Nylon Acoustic-Electric Travel Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
One of the lightest and most compact acoustic guitars in the Traveler family.
The Ultra-Light Nylon is the smallest, lightest full-scale classical acoustic/electric travel guitar ever made. Complete with a Shadow acoustic piezo pickup and a lightweight detachable lap rest frame, the guitar weighs just three pounds and is only 28″ long. The Ultra-Light Nylon fits into an included high-quality gig bag that stows easily in airline overhead compartments. The Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Nylon is the perfect solution for traveling players looking for the smallest, lightest solution available.
Includes gig bag.
- Full 24-3/4" scale
- Fits in airline overhead compartments
- 3lb. light and only 28" long
- Shadow acoustic piezo pickup
- 1-15/16" nut width, 2-1/8" string spacing at saddle
- Includes gig bag
This baby is perfect for practicing on the road — order one today.
Ultra-Light Nylon Acoustic-Electric Travel Guitar Specifications:
- Neck Through Body: Eastern American hard maple
- Fingerboard: Ebonized rosewood
- Frets: 22-medium
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: None
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-15/16"
- Body Width: 5-1/4" (Lap-rest detached)
- Length: 28"
- Weight: 3.5lb.
- Pickups: Shadow piezo
- Hardware: Chrome 16:1 Gear ratio (closed gear)
- Finish: Natural satin finish