Open Box (Mint) Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot-Rod V2 Electric Travel Guitar
Travel & Mini Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Portability and performance in a compact, modern design.
The Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod is a full 24-¾"-scale travel guitar featuring a newly redesigned onboard headphone amplifier. Plug in headphones or your favorite amp and cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot. The dual-rail humbucker can be split, allowing for even more sonic versatility.
In addition, the Speedster Hot Rod is loaded with an aux-in jack so you can play along with your favorite tracks. The Upper Arm Support detaches for travel, and the whole package fits neatly inside its included gig bag, weighs just 4 lb. 12 oz., and stows easily in airline overhead compartments.
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Electronics: Custom Headphone Amp, Tone control, Clean/Boost/Overdrive/Distortion settings, 1/8? Aux-in
- Pickup(s): Dual-rail Humbucker (w/ coil split switch)
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-body
- Finish: White
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Hardware: Black Anodized 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Strings: D™Addario EXL110
- Overall Length: 28"
- Overall Depth: 2"
- Body Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Body Width: 7-1/2" (Arm Detached)
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30" x 9-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Weight in gig bag: 5 lb. 7 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4" jack, 1/8" Headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8" Aux-in
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Model #: SPD HRW V2
Keep your chops up wherever you are. Order today.