Open Box (Mint) Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod Electric Travel Guitar
Travel & Mini Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An ultra-modern guitar with a European sports car vibe.
With its yellow finish and black hardware, this Speedster Hot Rod evokes the styling of a European sports car. And, with its brand new, newly redesigned onboard headphone amp, you can plug in headphones or your favorite amp and cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot.
The dual-rail humbucker can be split, allowing for even more sonic versatility. Use the 1/8 aux-in to jam along with tunes from your mobile device. Features a full 24-¾ scale, comes with deluxe gig bag, and stows easily in airline overhead compartments.
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Electronics: Custom Headphone Amp, Tone control, Clean/Boost/Overdrive/Distortion settings, 1/8³ Aux-in
- Pickup(s): Dual-rail Humbucker (w/ coil split switch)
- Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Construction: Neck-through-body
- Finish: Yellow Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Strings: D™Addario EXL110
- Overall Length: 28 in.
- Overall Depth: 2"
- Body Thickness: 3/4"
- Body Width: 7-1/2" (Arm Detached)
- Gig Bag (LxWxH): 30" x 9-1/2 x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 5 lb. 7 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4" jack, 1/8" Headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8" Aux-in
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Model #: SPD HRY
Keep your musical soul in shape wherever you are. Order today.