Traveler Guitar Escape MK-II Nylon String Travel GuitarProduct #513813 Traveler Guitar 513813 ABK Travel & Mini Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The classical member of the Escape family.
The Escape MK-II Nylon is the most sophisticated full-scale acoustic/electric classical travel guitar on the market. Features include an ergonomic body co-designed by John Carruthers, a full 25 ½”-scale neck w/non-radiused fingerboard, and an L.R. Baggs Custom Element-Hybrid pickup system with onboard headphone preamp so you can plug headphones directly into the guitar and Play Anywhere. The MK-II comes with a deluxe gig bag and fits in airline overhead compartments.
- Neck: maple
- Body: alder
- Fingerboard: ebonized rosewood non-radiused
- Frets: 22-medium
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Neck width at nut: 1 15/16"
- Body width: 10 3/4"
- Length: 30"
- Weight: 4.75 lb.
- Pickup: L.R. Baggs under saddle Hybrid-Element transducer
- Hardware: chrome 16:1 gear ratio
- Electronics: custom L.R. Baggs under saddle Hybrid-Element system with on-board EQ and headphone amp
Improve your bossa nova and classical chops on-the-go. Order today.