Traveler Guitar Escape Mark III Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A full-scale guitar with sophisticated electronics that takes up minimal space.
The Escape Mark III is a full-scale acoustic/electric travel guitar with advanced features for the discriminating player on-the-go. Features include an ergonomic body co-designed by John Carruthers, a full 25 Â½-scale neck, and completely redesigned electronics featuring a Shadow headphone amp/preamp with a 1/8 aux-in jack so you can plug in headphones and your mobile device and play anywhere. The Mark III comes with a deluxe gig bag and fits in airline overhead compartments.
- Full 25 1/2 scale acoustic/electric travel guitar
- Alder body with bolt-on maple neck; natural finish
- Custom Shadow preamp w/headphone out and 1/8 aux-in
- Built-in tuner
- Deluxe gig bag included
Improve your nylon-string chops wherever you are. Order today.
Escape Mark III Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Neck: Maple
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Scale Length: 25 Â½ in.
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 in.
- Body Width: 10 Â¾ in.
- Body Thickness: 1 5/8 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 1/8 in.
- Length: 30
- Weight: 4 lbs. 8 oz.
- Pick-ups: Shadow Piezo
- Electronics: Shadow headphone preamp with 1/8â Aux-in and built-in tuner
- Hardware: 14:1 open gear, pearloid
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Strings: D'Addario EJ-15
- Binding: Wood