Traveler Guitar Escape Classical Nylon-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Acoustic Classical & Nylon Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A full-scale guitar with sophisticated electronics that takes up minimal space.
With its onboard electronics and high-end visual appointments, the Traveler Guitar Escape Classical is a full-scale, nylon-string acoustic/electric travel guitar for the discriminating player. The Escape Classical features advanced electronics, including a built-in tuner and headphone amplifier with 1/8 aux-in so you can jam along with your mp3 player. Its gloss-finished, solid alder body features a cedar top with a laser-etched rosette and wood binding. Weighing just 4 pounds 11 ounces and measuring only 29 1/2 in length, the Escape Classical fits into an included deluxe gig bag and stows neatly in airline overhead bins.
- Built-in headphone amplifier with 1/8 aux-in
- Built-in tuner
- Gloss-finished cedar top on alder body
- Wood binding, laser-etched rosette
- Deluxe gig bag included
Improve your nylon-string chops wherever you are. Order today.
Escape Classical Nylon-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Alder
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Neck: Maple
- Frets: 21 Medium
- Scale Length: 25 ½ in.
- Fingerboard Inlays: Side only
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 15/16 in.
- Body Width: 10 ¾ in.
- Body Thickness: 1 5/8 in.
- Overall Depth: 2 1/8 in.
- Length: 30
- Weight: 4 lbs. 9 oz.
- Pick-ups: Shadow
- Electronics: Shadow headphone preamp with 1/8" Aux-in and built-in tuner
- Hardware: 16:1 open gear, pearloid
- Finish: Natural Gloss Finish
- Strings: D'Addario EJ-45
- Binding: Wood