Traveler Guitar EG-1 Custom Electric Travel Guitar
Travel & Mini Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A full-scale, travel-sized classic.
With its beautiful gold gloss top, dark mahogany back and sides, and a full 24-¾" scale, this new EG-1 is a modern, portable twist on a 1950s classic, featuring Traveler's newly redesigned onboard headphone amplifier. Plug in headphones or your favorite amp and cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot.
In addition, the EG-1 Custom includes an aux-in jack so you can play along with your favorite tracks. The EG-1 Custom includes a built-in Shadow E-Tuner and deluxe visual appointments including block inlays, chrome hardware, cream binding, chrome humbucker with cream pickup ring, and gold top hat knobs.
Includes gig bag.
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Electronics: Custom Headphone Amp, Tone control, Clean/Boost/Overdrive/Distortion settings, 1/8³ Aux-in, built in Shadow E-tuner
- Pickup(s): Full Size Humbucker
- Body: African Mahogany
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Finish: Gold Flake Gloss
- Binding: Cream
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Block
- Frets: 21 Jumbo
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear Ratio (Closed gear)
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-5/8"
- Strings: D™Addario EXL110
- Overall Length: 28-1/2"
- Overall Depth: 2-1/4"
- Body Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Body Width: 10-1/2"
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 31-1/2" x 13" x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 4 lb. 5 oz.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 6 lb. 5 oz.
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4" jack, 1/8" Headphone out
- Instrument Input: 1/8" aux-in
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Model #: EG1C GLD
Keep your chops up wherever you are. Order today.