The Loar LH-700 Archtop Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Hand-carved select tonewoods for the professional jazz guitarist.
The Loar's hand-carved, nitrocellulose-finished LH-700 archtop acoustic guitar is a product of extensive historic research. The all-solid body is finished with nitrocellulose lacquer to reflect the classic jazz sounds of Golden Age instruments. With the use of traditional building techniques like classic parallel bracing, the hand-carved Loar LH-700 is a singular achievement. Its excellent projection and quick decay make it the professional choice for jazz soloing or accompaniment.
The Loar LH-700 archtop guitar is assembled with an AAA solid hand-carved spruce top and AAA flamed maple back, sides, and neck. The bone nut and compensated adjustable ebony bridge let the sound of the select tonewoods resonate clearly, and the bound ebony fretboard is both beautiful and durable. The archtop is finished with a meticulously inlaid flowerpot headstock design and a hand-buffed nitrocellulose lacquer tobacco sunburst finish to stay true to classic design and style. Includes case.
- Includes case
The LH-700 acoustic guitar will be built in very limited quantities so don't wait long! Order yours today!
LH-700 Archtop Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated AAA Spruce
- Back & Sides Solid Hand-Carved AAA Flamed Maple Back and Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: 1 piece mahogany, vintage V profile, MOP inlay markers
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone Flowerpot
- Finish Type: Hand-Buffed Nitrocellulose Lacquer Tobacco
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Open-Geared Gotoh
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Compression
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"