The Loar LH-650 Archtop Cutaway Hollowbody Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-quality construction and beautiful tonewoods make this a superb instrument for jazz guitarists.
The Loar's nitrocellulose-finished LH-650 cutaway acoustic-electric guitar offers an excellent option for traditional jazz guitarists who want to make the classic archtop sound heard clearly for ensemble playing. The Kent Armstrong floating pickup amplifies the sweet natural tone of the hand-carved spruce top, while the Florentine cutaway allows unrestricted access to the upper frets, making the LH-650 guitar perfect for either soloing or accompaniment.
The hand-carved archtop cutaway guitar is assembled with a solid hand-carved spruce top and solid figured maple back, sides, and neck. The bone nut and compensated adjustable ebony bridge let the sound of the select tonewoods resonate clearly, and the bound ebony fretboard is both beautiful and durable. The bound pickguard with a single volume knob adds to the vintage look and feel. The archtop is finished with a meticulously inlaid mother-of-pearl Fleur-de-Lys headstock design and a hand-buffed nitrocellulose lacquer tobacco sunburst finish to stay true to classic design and style.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Includes case
Call or click to order this gorgeous archtop today!
LH-650 Archtop Cutaway Hollowbody Guitar Specifications:
- Top: Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides Hand-Carved Flamed Maple Back and Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: 1 piece mahogany, vintage V profile, MOP inlay markers
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone Fleur-de-Lys
- Finish Type: Nitrocellulose
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover open-geared butterbean
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Compression
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Pickup: Kent Armstrong Humbucking