Exceptionally loud tone, carved body and vintage design.
The Loar LH-600 Archtop Acoustic Guitar modeled after American designs from the early 20th century. This all solid wood acoustic guitar delivers superior acoustic projection thanks to a top that is hand-carved from graduated spruce. The Loar LH-600 guitar has a hand-carved back and sides made from highly flamed maple. The nitrocellulose lacquer finish helps this replica of guitars from the 1920s deliver impressive acoustic projection.
The Loar LH-600 also features a hand-buffed, vintage tobacco sunburst finish. The Loar LH-600 archtop guitar has a one-piece mahogany neck with vintage "V" profile, Grover tuners, and a compensated adjustable ebony bridge. Includes case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Includes case
Don't hesitate—order this beautiful archtop acoustic guitar today.
LH-600 Archtop Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Top: Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides Hand-Carved Flamed Maple Back and Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: 1 piece mahogany, vintage V profile, MOP inlay markers
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone Fleur-de-Lys
- Finish Type: Nitrocellulose
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover open-geared butterbean
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Compression
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"