The Loar LH-309 Archtop Guitar
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A vintage-style jazz box with a carved solid top and single P-90.
The LH-309 archtop is the perfect blend of vintage vibe and modern value. The LH-309's top is hand-carved and hand-graduated solid Spruce. The Loar have carefully placed their own P-90 pickup in the perfect spot for optimal tone. The classic high output and articulate treble response of the P-90 is the ideal complement to the spruce top and maple back and sides, excellent for either rhythm or lead playing.
With a 16" lower bout and a classic 24-3/4" scale, the LH-309 is a nod to original Golden Age archtop designs.
Case sold separately.
- Top: Solid hand-carved, hand-graduated spruce
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany with Vintage "V" Profile
- Fretboard: Bound rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Fleur-de-Leis
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Open-geared Butterbean
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Two-way
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Pickup: The Loar P-90
- Case sold separately
Strap on some instant mojo. Order today,